Veloz™ paddles are made to withstand enduring pickleball play. As with any high-performance product, it is important to take proper care of your paddle. Veloz™ cannot guarantee against damage or breakage and cannot protect or warranty against circumstances outside of our control. Please note, if your paddle is not registered, it is not protected under warranty. Warranty claims must also fall within 90 days of purchase to be honored.
Subject to the terms of this warranty policy, Veloz™ will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace parts for any defective product that is covered by this warranty policy.
Veloz™ reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notice.
What is Covered
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship are covered. Veloz™ will replace the defective paddle with a new paddles (either same model or equivalent value).
What is not Covered
- Normal wear and tear, damage caused by abuse, negligence or user modification, accidents, transportation damage, and the natural fading of graphics, and over extended use.
- Veloz™ offers a 30 day trial program guarantee and will cover shipping costs.
- If your product is damaged upon arrival, please do not use the product and contact Veloz™ immediately to obtain a pre-paid shipping label for you to send it back.
- No cash refunds on used products after 30 days.
- Veloz™ is not responsible for the loss of the product, not being the original purchaser, or when used in rentals.
Submitting a Warranty Claim:
- Product must be registered prior to filing a warranty claim.
- Claim must be within 90 days of purchase.
- Include original purchase receipt.
- Email Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify Veloz™. Include your name, address, daytime telephone number, serial number, model number of the product, and a description of the issue.
- A Veloz™ customer service representative will respond with next steps.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com